For us at StarBox, it’s not just about the numbers, it’s about engaging with our new media entrepreneur clients and helping them to keep their finances simple. To help us support our expanding client base, we are looking for an Associate who is creative, motivated, passionate and articulate.
What the role would include:
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients ranging from YouTubers to Models.
- Providing first-class support to our clients and team, either in person, by email, or by telephone in a prompt professional manner, ensuring all queries are dealt with promptly
- To proactively maintain positive client relationships and seek to establish new client relationships and business contacts by marketing and networking for the firm.
- Planning, controlling and review of assignments in an accurate, cost-effective and timely manner.
- Manage and supervise the training and development of staff, providing regular feedback and conducting appraisals as required.
- Pro-actively present to the partners, ideas on how to improve processes and utilise new opportunities in legislation and technology
- To contribute towards our vision of Happy Teams, Happy Clients and Happy Futures
- Share and embrace our values: integrity, caring, amaze, responsibility and empowerment
What can we offer you?
- Office days will be spent working from either our Brighton or Worthing office in a relaxed, friendly, modern friendly environment. The rest of the time you can take advantage of our hybrid working policy and work from home.
- Flexible working hours and office location
- Pension contributions through salary sacrifice
- FTE 26 days holiday and the opportunity to purchase additional holiday after a qualifying period
- Death in Service and associated benefits
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Private Health Insurance and Cash Plan scheme
- Access to our extensive online learning platform
- Carpenter Box Lifestyle Hub where you receive discounts for online and high street
- Community leave for volunteering events
Apply now if you are:
- Interested in working with our new media entrepreneurs
- ACCA or ACA with at least 5 years post qualified experience in practice
- Ambitious, curious and passionate about what you do and have strong communication and team working skills
- Organised, enthusiastic and self-motivated
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV along with a covering letter that highlights why you want to be part of the StarBox team and what experience and qualities you can bring to the role.