Our Sussex-based firm is excited to hire a passionate and driven trainee. You would be working with a team of highly motivated and like-minded individuals, in a successful and award-winning firm.
We will provide an excellent support package and opportunities to develop and progress your skills and knowledge during your training program. You will have regular catch-up/support meetings with our internal training team and our Training Director throughout your trainee journey.
Our ideal candidate would have a strong academic history degrees are welcomed but not absolutely essential. You will have excellent attention to detail and quick problem-solving abilities. You would be driven to provide an amazing service to clients, by working in a team and showing your initiative. You will also have a professional approach and a forward-thinking attitude.
What benefits do we offer:
- Annual salary review and salary increases after exam passes and when part-qualified
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Lifestyle Hub with access to great discounts
- Employee Assistance Program with additional well-being benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Modern office environment with breakout areas with coffee machines
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Opportunity to join the WPA Cash Plan scheme after 6 months of employment with the Firm
- Death in Service and associated benefits
At StarBox, we recognise the positive value of diversity and promote equality. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, regardless of age, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, or gender, particularly those underrepresented throughout the finance and accounting industry.
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we believe that flexibility at work can provide many significant benefits both to our colleagues and the business. We already work in a hybrid style across all offices and can support different ways of working. If you are interested and have any requirements or needs in the way you would like to work, please apply, and speak to us about this. We will consider flexible options for applicants.
No agencies for this role, please